An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Specialist at our Buffalo, NY location with the opportunity to work remotely.
High level summary of accountabilities include:
- Assist B2B and B2C customers via Chat, email, and phone (outbound/inbound) while building long term business relationships
- Enter, verify, and process orders
- Assure orders ship on time and deadlines are met
- Handle custom orders that include artwork needs
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Successful customer service experience in an office setting
- Strong attention to detail is required to succeed in this position
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- It is a plus to have basic sales experience as it can assist in building customer relationships
- Basic experience with Adobe Illustrator is a plus
Who Are We?
Imperial Textile is a leader in the sales and distribution of uniforms and linens. Established in 1998, the company has evolved into an e-commerce business that manufactures, sells and distributes products from our headquarters in Buffalo, NY as well as from warehouses across the United States. We service both the hospitality and institutional industries around the world and have a dedicated division to supply the promotional product industry. Throughout our years of growth and change, we have kept true to our dedication to quality and service for both our customers and our employees.
As stated above, we sell to the hospitality industry which includes restaurants, banquet facilities, and hotels. After 22 years in business, we scaled back to about a fraction of our historical size due to the Covid-19 epidemic. Many of our competitors were unable to stay open through these difficult times. Now as the country reopens, we have a tremendous opportunity for key company positions as we grow back to and beyond previous levels.
What Can We Offer You?
At Imperial Textile we offer competitive wages and a robust benefits package. We offer an environment where personal growth is encouraged. In addition, a relaxed office setting, flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle, and an awesome team of co-workers. If you are interested in playing a key role for one of the most highly regarded companies in our industry, this is the business for you!COVID-19 precautions
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Work areas are separated according to CDC guidelines and daily sanitation procedures are in place. Masks are provided along with plenty of hand sanitizer. Caution and safety always come first!